Perth Cultural Centre
The Perth Cultural Centre is where the arts, culture, knowledge and community come together.
The cultural heart of the city, it’s a place to enjoy the sunshine, learn about sustainable gardening in the urban orchard or ecosystems in the wetland, get involved in the program of activities and Perth events or use the free WiFi.
Close to public transport and a vital connection between the Perth CBD and Northbridge’s retail, food and beverage and entertainment precinct, the Cultural Centre has undergone a transformation from an under utilised area into a dynamic and lively public space.
The State’s key arts, cultural and educational institutions reside within the Perth Cultural Centre, including:
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Western Australian Museum
- State Library of Western Australia
- Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts
- Blue Room Theatre
- State Theatre Centre of Western Australia
- Central Institute of Technology State Records Office.
The Centre is also available for functions, please visit the website to find out more.