Snap and win this Christmas
Snap yourself while enjoying Christmas in the city for your chance to win the ultimate Australia day staycation at Crowne Plaza.
The prize will include a two night stay in their King River view room, breakfast, valet parking, a welcome platter and a bottle of sparkling wine.
Step 1: Snap yourself while enjoying Christmas in the city.
Step 2: Upload it to your Instagram account using #thecityatchristmas for the chance to win. Please note your account needs to be on public for us to see the image.
Terms & Conditions
- The City at Christmas Competition, organised by the City of Perth, will run from 16 November – 24 December 2019, all image entries must be taken between this time period.
- Prize details: Two (2) night stay for two (2) people in a King River View Room including breakfast, valet parking, a welcome platter and a bottle of sparkling wine at Crowne Plaza Perth, 54 Terrace Road, East Perth, WA 6004 Check in: Saturday 25 January 2020, Check Out: Monday 27 January 2020
- Social media account must be open to the public for your entry to be valid
- Prize must be collected from Council House, 27 St. Georges Terrace, Perth. Open Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm
- Maximum three entries per person
- Photo must be taken within the City of Perth local government boundaries
- All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm, 24 December 2019.
- The competition is open to everyone – excluding City of Perth employees and their relatives, event sponsors and event contractors.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Any type of camera may be used.Any style/genre of photography will be accepted.
- Watermarks must not be present on the photographs.
- Consent must be sought from any person who is photographed as the main focus of any image submitted.
- Parental consent must be sought if images submitted feature children under the age of 18 years.
- Winning submissions must be able to prove they have consent of any children (under 18 years of age) featured in the photograph.The winning image will be judged by the City of Perth Marketing and Activation team.
- The entrant with the winning submission will be informed via a direct message on Instagram.
- Prize is not negotiable or transferable.The judge’s decision is final.
- By submitting an entry to the City of Perth Photo Competition the photographer retains full copyright of the work including the right to copy, show, exhibit, telecast, broadcast, advertise, market and disseminate the image throughout the world via any medium (existing or future) and to sell, license and assign any or all of the foregoing rights to a third party.
- By submitting an entry to the City of Perth Photo Competition the photographer grants the City of Perth the following non-exclusive rights to the image in perpetuity: to copy, show, exhibit, broadcast, advertise, market and disseminate the image throughout the world via any medium (existing or future) and to sell, license and assign any or all of the foregoing right to a third party. Note that the photographer will be credited by the City of Perth where possible.The entrant indemnifies the competition organisers from any loss, injury or damage that may occur in the production of their image.Entrants must agree to these competition rules and guidelines in order to submit an entry to the competition. All expenses incurred in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.