Council House Gardens
These pretty gardens right in the centre of Perth City give the Council’s administration buildings a formal frontage and highlight the heritage listed building.
The current Council House Gardens were developed following the refurbishment of Council House in 1999.
The majority of the gardens are planted on the roof of an underground car park and many of the trees that date back to the 1860’s were retained during the redevelopment.
The garden is also the perfect spot for some quiet reflection in the CBD.