William Street Water Perks
The William Street loyalty card competition is an initiative being run by William Street business representatives and Water Corporation in conjunction with City of Perth.
How does it work?
The loyalty card program offers you the chance to win 1 of 3 $500 prizes by making a purchase at any of the participating businesses on William Street from Friday 13 September to Friday 15 November 2019.
The loyalty card has 5 circles which can be stamped each time you spend a certain amount at a participating shop. Once all 5 circles on the card have been correctly stamped, place the completed card in the competition box at the reception of the Alex Hotel to submit your entry to the draw.
One winner will be drawn and notified at the end of September, October and November.
Good Gaming & Internet
Beans & Bunches
Francoforte Spaghetti Bar
Govinda’s Hare Krishna Restaurant
Busy Bee Pharmacy
The Hummus Club
Fi and Co
Sup So Good Pho House
Shadow Wine Bar
Little Willy’s Cafe
Noise Pollution Records
Terms & conditions
- The loyalty card competition is for businesses along William Street between Roe Street and Newcastle Street only.
- Customers can enter as many times as they like.
- The winning loyalty card needs to have all the information required and the correct stamp or it will be deemed invalid and another card will be drawn.
- Business owners and employees are not to enter the competition.
- Business owners are to take full responsibility for the use of the loyalty cards and ensure they are used on genuine customers only.
- All vouchers as part of the prize will be valid for 12 months.
13 September to 15 November