Water Wildlife Up Close
Head to Carillon City and enter an underwater world these school holidays with Critters Up Close.
- 10:00am – 10:30am – Open: Free Explore*
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Aquatic Critters: Show 1*
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Under-the-Sea Sand Art
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Aquatic Critters: Show 2
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm - Mini Scientist Station: Macro Invertebrates
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm – Aquatic Critters: Show 3
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm - Open: Free Explore
*Please note: Thursday 11 July – Open: Free Explore 10:00am-10:30am and Aquatic Critters Show 1 at 10:30am-11:00am will be closed to the general public in order to provide a sensory session for children with autism or a visual impairment.
Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams. Please enter via Hay Street Mall and take the lift to Level 2.
Free drinking water can be found in Hay Street or Murray Street Mall.
Water for assistance animals can be requested by Event Staff.
A copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan can be found on the City of Perth website.
For more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth, please visit the City of Perth website.
The closest accessible toilets can be found in Carillon City on Level 2.
Baby change facilities can be found in Carillon City on Level 2.
8 - 12 July
Perth WA 6000