Twilight Hawkers Market
Experience food from around the globe as you immerse yourself in this market setting.
With live local music adding to the cultural atmosphere, it’s the perfect Friday night out.
Food is served from 4:30pm until 9:30pm.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- Our stallholders are happy to offer assistance in taking you order if required.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- Drinking water can be purchased from many nearby retailers.
The closest accessible parking can be found:
- Citiplace Car Park (corner Beaufort and Barrack Street)
- Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street)
- Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- State Library (15 Francis Street)
- The closest train station can be found at Perth Station, Wellington Street
- The closest bus stop can be found at Wellington Street, Perth
- The closest accessible toilets can be found at Forrest Place
- Baby change facilities can be found at the Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth).
Every Friday from 8 Nov 2019 to 28 Feb 2020 | 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Perth WA 6000