Twilight Hawkers Market
Take a break from your Christmas shopping and experience exotic food from around the globe with 35 stalls to choose from!
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- The closest accessible parking can be found here:
- Citiplace Car Park (corner Beaufort and Barrack Street)
- Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street)
- Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- State Library (15 Francis Street)
- The closest train station can be found here: Perth Station, Wellington Street
- The closest bus stop can be found here: Wellington Street, Perth
- The closest accessible toilets can be found here: Forrest Place
- Baby change facilities can be found here: Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth).
- Drinking water can be purchased from many nearby retailers.
For more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth, please visit here you can also find a copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan on this page.
Every Friday from 16 Nov 2018 to 29 March 2019 | 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Perth WA 6000