Take a break from the Christmas shopping and relax in the Summer Backyard.
Rest your feet as you relax by the Water Labyrinth in the comfy shaded chairs, while the kids play in the water on a hot Summer’s day; then dry them off with the free towel-service that will be available!
There will be Christmas workshops, free gift wrapping, activities and a bag-minding service, so you can relax without worry. Or perhaps you want to go to lunch without the hassle of shopping bags? Just register them at the booth and collect them later. A DJ will feature from 12noon to 4pm* with a few other surprises in store.
Plus get involved in green screen magic when you choose your own Christmas scene and snap a fun photo with Magic Christmas Pics Saturday and Sunday until 22 December.
Once the Christmas rush is over, the Summer Backyard will continue until Australia Day with the DJ tunes, seating, shade and activities available.
Presented by Forrest Chase.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- The venue is accessible for people who use wheelchairs, mobility aids or prams.
- Free drinking water is available in Forrest Place, near Murray Street Mall
- Water for assistance animals can be requested by Event Staff
- Activities includes a range of options for different abilities
- The closest accessible parking can be found at the Citiplace Carpark, 1 Roe Street
- The closest train station can be found at the Perth Train Station on Wellington Street
- The closest bus stop can be found on Wellington Street.
- The closest accessible toilets can be found at the Citiplace Rest Centre, Perth Train Station
- The closest baby change facilities can be found at the Citiplace Rest Centre, Perth Train Station
Every weekend from 16 November to 26 January, 10am - 4pm
Perth WA 6000