Pop Up Twilight Hawkers Market
The Twilight Hawkers Market will be visiting Barrack Square with this special pop up edition.
Enjoy local and rustic international street food in front of Perth’s iconic Bell Tower as Barrack Square comes alive with live entertainment and up to 20 food stalls.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- Free drinking water is available at two points around Barrack Square. Drinking water can also be purchased from many event stallholders and nearby retailers.
- A copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan can be found here.
- For more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth, please visit the website.
The closest accessible parking can be found here:
- CPP Terrace Road Car Park (165 Terrace Road, Perth)
- CPP Concert Hall Car Park (150 Terrace Road, Perth)
20 and 27 September, 4 and 11 October | 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Perth WA 6000