Optus Stadium Tour
Take an exclusive behind the scenes tour of Optus StadiumSee the to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point, and also experience the inner sanctum. Along the way you will discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history, and don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes change room access
- Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge
- A broad array of WA sporting memorabilia
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Areas included on the tour are subject to availability and may vary without notice
- Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Tour times: 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm*
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- *Check availability.
- Check in at the rebel Fan Gear Store (next to Gate D) 10 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Adults: $25
- Concession $20 (Pension Card, Health Care Card, Seniors Health Card & Student Card)
- Child $15: 6 – 17yrs
- Infant Free 0 – 5yrs
- Family $65: 2 adults + 2 children
- $5 Additional child with family (max of 2)
- Companion Free (ID required)