New World Whiskey Dinner
Fan of whiskey? What about Indian? You’re in luck.We’re hosting another Whiskey Dinner. This time new world whiskeys you may have never tried before. Whiskeys from India, Japan and Australia – new wave distilleries pushing the boundaries of what is expected, with new takes on what makes a quality dram.
Sauma is roasting succulent protein hits with Indian spices to match each drink. This is an event for whiskey enthusiasts who want to get out of the box and try something new.
Wednesday, 28 August
Arrive at 6.15pm
$88 per person
Whisk(e)y Tasting Menu
- Two Fold Highball cocktail on arrival
- Starward Two Fold 40% - Australian
- Kurayoshi Tottori Bourbon Cask 43% - Japanese
- Paul John Brilliance 46% - Indian
- Paul John Bold 46% - Indian
- Rampur PX Sherry Cask Limited Edition 45% - Indian
- Café Old Fashioned - Paul John Edited