Farmer's Market at Perth City Farm
Perth's original organic Farmer's Market is still kicking! Come on down to the Perth City Farm Market on a Saturday morning from 8am to grab some fresh produce and organic pantry items. Grab a beautiful breakky from the City Farm Cafe and have a wander around the farm while you're here!
Leave your grocery shopping until Saturday morning and head on down to Perth City Farm to visit our vibrant market.
Our market space attracts growers and producers who are organic, biodynamic, in organic conversion or are passionate about ethical and sustainable produce. The markets are held outside, nestled amongst our green courtyard, creating a connection with the café and nursery for a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Come and grab some of the fresh and homemade produce, relax and have a beautifully prepared breakfast at the renowned City Farm Café whilst children can have fun in the play pit.
Our focus is to support local, organic and biodynamic growers and producers through making their produce directly available to the Perth community.
There is a Perth City Farm stall each week, run by our dedicated volunteers. We sell farm fresh produce and organic products from our farm-door shop. A range of other stall holders join us week to week with their incredible produce ... some of the items you'll find are listed below;
- Certified Organic, Biodynamic, ethical & spray-free fresh fruit & vegetables
- Organic & Biodynamic dairy products
- Organic & Biodynamic meats
- Organic, Biodynamic & Free-range eggs
- Organic & Biodynamic olive oil
- Local, unrefined honey
- Certified Organic dry goods and health foods
- A range of eco-friendly baby care products, face and body creams
- Environmentally sensitive household products, books, seeds and gift ideas
- Certified Organic clothing
- Homemade soaps and lotions
Saturdays 8am to 12pm
1 City Farm Place
East Perth 6004