Share in the story of Christmas, brought to life on stage with over a hundred performers, live animals and Christmas carols in the stunning surrounds of the Supreme Court Gardens.
Pack a picnic or grab your favorite City retailer takeaway on your way down to Supreme Court Gardens.
For the comfort of all, there will be designated areas for ACROD, picnic rugs, low chairs and high chairs.
4pm: Grounds open
6:30pm - 7:20pm*: Pre-show entertainment
7:30pm - 8:30pm*: Main show
*Both the pre-show and the main show and speeches will be interpreted by AUSLAN interpreters.
Keep the magic alive by visiting the Christmas Lights Trail after the show.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- There will be an allocated ‘Accessible Viewing Area’ located at this event.
- This venue is grassed and the City will provide accessible matting to the Accessible Viewing Area for people who use wheelchairs and walking aids.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- The grassed area will have designated areas for those bringing chairs – high & low and picnic rugs.
- Free drinking water will be available at the event.
- Water for assistance animals will also be available at the event upon request.
- Accessible Parking will be available at Supreme Court Carpark, enter from Barrack street. Please ensure you have your ACROD permit on display.
- The closest alternative accessible parking can be found here:
Elizabeth Quay (Cnr Geoffrey Bolton Ave & William St)
Elizabeth Quay (Cnr The Esplanade & Duchess Way)
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre Car Park
- The closest train station can be found at Elizabeth Quay Station
- The closest bus stop can be found at Elizabeth Quay Busport
- This event will have accessible toilet facilities.
- This event will have baby change facilities.
- This event is Auslan interpreted and will be featured with a picture in picture on the main screen.
- This event is audio described. Bookings are required through DADAA.
20 & 21 Dec '19 | Gates open at 4pm
Cnr Barrack Street and Riverside Drive
Perth WA 6000