Breast cancer: the full story
Shedding light on the disease from different perspectives.
You are invited to a special Community Q&A on breast cancer. Come and hear about breast cancer from patients on the journey and from experts who diagnose, treat and research the disease.
- Dr Sarah Paton Breast Physician
- Dr Andrew Redfern - Breast Cancer Oncologist
- Cancer patient Penny Leiper – breast cancer patient and Head of English at Great Southern Grammar, Albany,
- Peta-Jane Secrett: Cancer survivor, completing her PhD in the Law faculty (on human trafficking) diagnosed with an invasive ductal carcinoma the same week she discovered she was pregnant with her second child.
- Miriam Borthwick - former ABC TV News / 7.30 Report journalist (Facilitator)
Venue: McCusker Auditorium, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, QEII Medical Centre, Nedlands
Price: AUD $10 per person