Kings Square Swings
Perched in Kings Square, the Illuminated Swings make for the perfect photo opportunity.
The 12-interactive glowing oval swings are a nostalgic experience for all to enjoy. Don’t forget to tag #springinthecity #kingssquareswings and @kingssquareperthcity
Head down to the Kings Square Swings every Saturday night for the Swing Sounds instalments – live DJ’s will be spinning chill-out tunes between 5pm-8pm.
*Please note the Swings have been cancelled on Saturday 13 October due to the weather*
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- The Kings Square venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams, The swings have limited accessibility.
- The closest free drinking water is found at the drinking fountains located in the Northbridge Cultural Centre.
- The closest accessible parking can be found at:
- The closest bus stops can be found on Wellington Street or Roe Street. To plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website.
- The closest Train Station is Perth Station. To plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website.
- The closest public Accessible toilets can be found at Roe Street Car Park.
- View a copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan.
- Find out more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth.
Due to wet weather conditions, which are forecast to continue into the evening on Thursday 04 October, the Kings Square Swings activation will be cancelled.