Share in the story of Christmas, brought to life on stage with over a hundred performers, live animals and Christmas carols in the stunning surrounds of the Supreme Court Gardens. Pack a rug and relax in the beautiful Supreme Court Gardens.
Keep the magic alive by visiting the Christmas Lights Trail after the show.
4pm: Grounds open
6:30pm - 7:20pm: Pre-show entertainment
7:30pm - 8:30pm: Main show
Seating will be separated into sections to offer patrons to bring their own low chairs and high chairs. Picnic rugs are welcome.
Mj's Ice Cream
Black Bean Coffee Bar
Two Queens Street Food
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- There will be an allocated ‘Accessible Viewing Area’ located at this event.
- This venue is grassed and the City will provide accessible matting to the Accessible Viewing Area for people use wheelchairs and walking aids.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- The grassed area will have designated areas for those bringing chairs – high & low and picnic rugs.
- This event is AUSLAN interpreted and will be featured with a picture in picture on main screen.
- This event is audio described. Bookings are required through DADAA.
- The event will have accessible toilet facilities.
- This event will have baby change facilities.
- Free drinking water will be available at the event.
- Water for assistance animals will also be available at the event.
- Accessible Parking will be available at Supreme Court Carpark, enter from Barrack street. Please ensure you have your permit on display.
- The closest accessible parking can be found here:
- Supreme Court Carpark, entry via barrack St.
- Elizabeth Quay (Cnr Geoffrey Bolton Ave & William St)
- Elizabeth Quay (Cnr The Esplanade & Duchess Way)
- Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre Car Park
- The closest train station can be found at Elizabeth Quay Station
- The closest bus stop can be found at Elizabeth Quay Busport
19 - 21 Dec '18 | 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Cnr Barrack Street and Riverside Drive
Perth WA 6000