Key Christmas Events Dates
- Christmas Lights Trail - Friday 15 November to Thursday 26 December
This year there are 27 stops, entertainment every Friday and Saturday night AND we've extended the dates to include Boxing Day. There's even a micro trail coming to East Perth.
- Nativity - Friday 20 and Saturday 21 December, Supreme Court Gardens
Share in the story of Christmas, brought to life on stage with over a hundred performers, with live animals and Christmas carols!
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant – Saturday 7 December
Experience the magic, colour and spectacle of your favourite floats as the Christmas Pageant returns for its 47th year.
- Brass on the Grass – Wednesday 11 December, Victoria Gardens, East Perth
Start the festivities early with the annual City of Perth and East Perth Community Group Brass on the Grass community concert. Pack a picnic and join your local community members on the green while listening to the smooth sounds of Wonderful With Wine, The Australian Girls Choir and the City of Perth Band.
- Festive Flicks – Saturdays, 16 November to 21 December*, Northbridge Piazza
It’s that time of year – the days are long, the nights are warm and Christmas is just around the corner. Share in some Christmas cheer with Festive Flicks!
*Please note, the Korean Film Festival will take place on 30 Nov, therefore no Festive Flicks will take place.
- WASO Symphony in the City, Saturday 14 December, Langley Park
Community spirit ignites Perth’s biggest outdoor classical music and carols spectacular!
- Twilight Hawkers Market - Fridays, from 8 November, Forrest Place
Take a break from your Christmas shopping and experience exotic food from around the globe with up to 35 stalls to choose from!
- Cathedral Square Christmas Markets – Every Friday from 22 November to 13 December
Come and browse the market stalls of local suppliers offering craft gifts, homewares, decorations, gourmet packaged food and children’s items.
- Christmas Carnival - Every Saturday and Sunday, 23 November to 15 December
Supreme Court Gardens will be the place for fun in 4 weekends leading up to Christmas, before heading into the malls to do your Christmas shopping and take advantage of the free gift wrapping in Forrest Place.
The Christmas Carnivals will feature a mammoth range of amusement rides, bouncy inflatable fun, Christmas movies, a silent disco, mini golf and giant games.
Santa will also visit the Carnivals between 10am and 11am each day.
Stay tuned for further details as they are announced!