Key Christmas Events Dates
- Christmas Lights Trail - Friday 15 November to Thursday 26 December
This year there are 26 stops, entertainment every Friday and Saturday night AND we've extended the dates to include Boxing Day. There's even a micro trail coming to East Perth.
- Nativity - Friday 20 and Saturday 21 December, Supreme Court Gardens
Share in the story of Christmas, brought to life on stage with over a hundred performers, with live animals and Christmas carols!
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant – Saturday 7 December
Experience the magic, colour and spectacle of your favourite floats as the Christmas Pageant returns for its 47th year.
- Brass on the Grass – Wednesday 11 December, Victoria Gardens, East Perth
Start the festivities early with the annual City of Perth and East Perth Community Group Brass on the Grass community concert. Pack a picnic and join your local community members on the green while listening to the smooth sounds of Wonderful With Wine, The Australian Girls Choir and the City of Perth Band.
- Festive Flicks – Saturdays, 16 November to 21 December*, Northbridge Piazza
It’s that time of year – the days are long, the nights are warm and Christmas is just around the corner. Share in some Christmas cheer with Festive Flicks!
*Please note, the Korean Film Festival will take place on 30 Nov, therefore no Festive Flicks will take place.
- WASO Symphony in the City, Saturday 14 December, Langley Park
Community spirit ignites Perth’s biggest outdoor classical music and carols spectacular!
- Twilight Hawkers Market - Fridays, from 8 November, Forrest Place
Take a break from your Christmas shopping and experience exotic food from around the globe with up to 35 stalls to choose from!
- Cathedral Square Christmas Markets – Date TBC
Come and browse the market stalls of local suppliers offering craft gifts, homewares, decorations, gourmet packaged food and children’s items.
Stay tuned for further details as they are announced!